AEGIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AEGIS - Perfect World Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hara_Rin

Hara_Rin

My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends Empty
PostSubject: My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends   My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:38 am

My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends Pictur10

I'm so sorry guys.... but i lied about me ever coming back to PW... 4th July 2009 (+8 gmt) was really my last day... i wasnt going to surgery the next day, doctor said there wasnt any saving for me coz i was already too weak after my last surgery.. i better post this up quickly before the hospital decides to switch off the Wifi... gonna type something and get my sister to post it on the forum for me^^... really wished i could have taken even just one SS with Aegis guild, or could have atleast gotten my EP into aegis ^^.... please read the next message i'm getting my sister to post for me xD...

My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends Untitl13

Last edited by Hara_Rin on Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
YCL

YCL

PostSubject: Re: My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends   My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:23 am

Talk less...recover n return....you have a promise to keep to the 3 persons who talk to you today or more like yesterday
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends   My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:46 am

Im sorry we didnt talk much before but I really hope we do it sometimes:) So get well and hope to see you in game soon:)
Back to top Go down
Hara_Rin

Hara_Rin

PostSubject: Request from Fi Mei to post (Just a Copy and paste from her note)   My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:17 pm

My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends Scan1010

Here's a picture of me and my classmates back when i was still in school ^^... remembering all the great times we had back then xD...

My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends 2009-010
The first guy to start playing PW among all my real life friends xD... it's Wild2008... no pictures of him are available coz he's from another school...

My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends 2009-011
Later he introduced PW to this guy... some of you know him i guess, it's JohnnyV, also Wu's brother-in-law xD....

My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends 2009-012
Then this guy came along to play PW, He's Crapster.. he came up with the idea to form our own guild and do crazy things like challenging immortal Razz....

after a while some others came along to join in the game....
My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends 2009-013
each different friend has something special about them like this EA... ~m3lvin~.. the one who level's up the fastest

My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends 2009-014
then there's Suzuymi... Johnny's best friend since they were like 7 years old?? and also the first "girl" to ride his lion.. shhh... he's not a real girl.. no one knows that in PW xD... promise not to tell!!!! people are gonna kill me for that xD

My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends 2009-015
and there's NDC, my competition to becoming the stronger EP xD... famous for the one who's changed the most guild... and i didnt know he was my real life friend until 2 months after i started playing... so annoying!!!!

My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends 2009-016
and that's me.. the last one to start playing PW xD....

try look at my class photo and guess who is who xD... the bottom are the answers, dont peak until you've guessed Razz

first row.. the guy all the way on the right with his teeth showing = Crapster
third row.. second from the left = Suzuymi
third row.. third from the left = JohnnyV
third row.. 5th from the left = NDC
third row.. 4th from the right = ~m3lvin~
No picture of Wild2008 available.. sorry Wild2008!!!

guess which is me xD.... let me give you a clue.. i'm standing on the second row xD...
guess!!!
..... give up??? xD
i'm the one standing on the second row, 3rd from the left with the red tie^^
i seriously wanted to make my character look as much as me as possible xD... but for some reason i look like a vampire at night in PW Razz

I really wished i had been more active in Aegis to get to know you all better, people like Cien, Bark, Gil, Lyvi, Nana, Starrie, Mini and Ray.. was really fun talking to ya all.. wished i could have talked more ^^.... lyvi, nana, starrie and mini are pro!!! so fast already leveled passed me.. for Mini i mean her playing Ray's WB xD... the four girls who always keep the guild chat active.. so wished i could have made it 5 girls Razz... want to learn a little more Italian from Gil... wanna try your cooking!! Pasta al tonno!!... and tell me if you meet any little girl from that assasin organisation i see on the anime xD... Cien!! remember to drag Bark with you to exercise... been trying to get him to do it since last year!!! do you really think my life is that dramatic?? xD... and Bark!! watch less anime!!, you seem to know every anime i say but i can only name like 1 out of 10 of the animes you name.

Agnes and Hatsu.. seriously loved our conversation!! lol, like how i couldnt understand half of what you two usually talk about, usually going all computer crazy xD.... remember.. i dont talk computer!! only Mandarine, Hokkien, English, alittle of Malay and Cantonese Razz... was fun getting to know different people from different countries who talk differently xD... i like to try different things and would even kill Twisted Evil to get the opportunity to meet an alien xD... And agnes!! what ever i told you last time about me and BlackFox... dont tell anyone!!! xD

Eeva!! seriously wished i could have got to know you alot better!! got to talk to you a little but seriously wanted to talk more!! hope that you feel better from the last time i chat with you!!

Hippa/Jujika/ what ever characters you have!! Razz... former member of espada!!! was really glad that you went into Aegis the first time i met you.. hmmm... where was it again? somewhere near orchis serene village i think.. didnt think a level 30+ EP would be the alt of an ex member of Espada xD... you are probably the only one whom i can talk to about History of PW, even events that took place more than 1 year ago....

if anyone sees Krazy00 come online, tell him to read this!!.... wish you luck in life!! hope you are able to fulfill your dreams as a PE teacher!!...

Chun Lin!! remember after all mu hours of lecture!! dont stay infront of the computer so long... go out and join more charity society or something!! you need to inprove more on your social abilities in real life xD... dont put my hours of lecture into waste!! otherwise i'm not gonna forgive you for that... and try not to let anyone stop you or cause problems like what happened long ago.... it's your life, you are in control of it... and remember to finish reading the book i told you to!! and also the japanese drama xD....

while my friends were always deciding to form a guild, they always got into stupid arguments until Johnny and melvin finally decided to cancle the guild idea and everyone was seperated into different guilds. Wild1008 and ~m3lvin~ went to Asura, Johnny to PWN*z, Crapster now in UnHoly, Suzuymi in Clover, NDC any random guild he can find (usually quits after 1 week) and me in Trojan/Aegis... I was glad we went through all that arguments, coz if it weren't for all that, i would not have met great people like you all from Aegis^^.....

the one thing i wanted to do most while i was in Aegis was to atleast take 1 SS with you all!! but i tend to miss it all the time xD....

Last edited by Hara_Rin on Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyviya

PostSubject: Re: My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends   My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:24 pm

touching Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

snow it' really good to know such a great n wonderful person like you!!!
i really like u very very much <3 <3 *kiss kiss*
really hope to know each other in real life one day
i even wonder if ur twin sister look just like u
u must recover soon n back to us again to tell more!!!

i wonder if u ever try chinese medicine n acupuncture, it really good for u,
i heard many cases like stroke n paralized can be cured through these
but i am not sure abt ur case and if ur body can take those....

snow wish ya all the best!!!!!!!!!
i love u!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NaSya

PostSubject: Re: My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends   My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:12 am

snowieee~
snowiee will be fine!!!
nana luv u!!!
Back to top Go down
Hara_Rin

Hara_Rin

PostSubject: Re: My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends   My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:30 am

My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends 03022009316

This was the last picture during Snow/Hara/Fi Mei's last climb.

At 2.47PM, 13th July 2009, Fi Mei passed away during her mountain climb with her friends due to suffocation caused by her already weakened brain, causing her respitatory system to stop functioning. She was trying to make her way up this hill to the temple above with her friends. A hike that would usually take 2 hours to reach the top and back took more than 6 hours just to reach 2third the height. Although the incident was very greaving for those who were with or close with her, I was glad that her last moments of her life were not wasted as she was able to fulfill most of the wishes and promisses she had made.

Fi Mei's condition was far worse that what she had wanted to tell or describe to anyone online. when she was being asked of how she was doing or how was she, she would always say "still the same, typing with 1 hand so gonna be a little slow". But in truth, each time she said that, she was actually paralised completely and had no mobility of any of her limbs. I have been the one typing for her most of the time and there were times when i did not want to even tell her about the time, or how late it was even if it was 5.30AM because she just looked so happy chatting online. I am so glad that friends from both real and virtual worlds were by her side and being patient with her in fulfilling and making her last moments a rememberal one.

Thank you Lyviya, IcyMini and cattycyt for having the SS taken with Snow. She was really to have taken her first group SS with friends whom she met online. You have no idea how happy she looked in real life while with the 3 of you.

Thank you xHatsunex, Gilrael and Hippa for keeping her till late in the morning. Although it was really late, I chouldnt stop her half way by telling her the time or how late it was coz she was just so happy chatting. Thank you so much for bring up some of her favourite topics like Zodiac, meaning of names and etc.

Thank you Nasya, Starrie and Ray. Forsome reason you 3 have thought her a little of how South East Asians talk. And because of this, she was actually able to talk and communicate with more Malaysians, Singaporeans, Indonesians and ets than what she normally does. Thank you so much for teaching her something new and giving her one of the things she loved, something new to learn to use to be a better and more opened person.

Thank you Barkhorn for introducing to her a new hobby and that was anime. Since near the begining of this year, 2009, she has developed a liking towards anime. She was also able to communicate more with others whome she once never realy could by bringing up this topic about anime.
Back to top Go down
YCL

YCL

PostSubject: Re: My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends   My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:50 am

The post was posted by Snow(王非美)'s twin sister Wang Fei Shan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends   My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My last Post... me and 6 of my real life friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AEGIS :: Screenshots-
Jump to: