AEGIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AEGIS - Perfect World Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beehive guide for the benefit of all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Audray

Audray

Beehive guide for the benefit of all Empty
PostSubject: Beehive guide for the benefit of all   Beehive guide for the benefit of all I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:20 pm

I copied n paste tis guide here for the benefits of all aegis members who wanna do tis with a few stuff i added in myself,
anything unclear can ask me or blue if he's ard =p i will try to help... wanna add on just feel free to do so ^^

IF you're seriously too lazy to read all the notes before starting, you just need to know this:
-Bring enough pots
-Get buff'd if your equips are crap
-Repair you armor before you start (the furnace at the starting point allows you to buy pots/repair
-Buy at least 1 of each cards (strength cards etc) before starting the quest in case you land on rooms that require you to have them.
-And you can only do the mission once everyday.

* Preparation (this includes some FAQ about the demonic cube. It’s suitable for people who don’t really understand the cube).

1. Every player that’s above lv40 can get the mission emblem from the wolf cub at the major cities. With this mission emblem,
players can get into the Beehive Adytum via the wolf cub. At the starting point of the Beehive Adytum, players can use the mission emblem to get a quest from
the teleporter in Beehive to obtain the cube.

2. Before entering into the Beehive Adytum, players have to bring along the material used for crafting dice tickets- mirage stones.
This is because upon entering the Beehive Adytum, you’ll need dice tickets for almost every room.
If you do not have enough mirage stones to continue on with the quest while you’re at it, you’ll lose the chance of continuing your quests.
If you do not have enough mirage stones, you can choose to purchase the dice tickets from the NPC, but the price is sky-rocketing high
(Rainbow’s side note: its 210k in our server I think). 1 mirage stone can craft 2 dice tickets.

3. You’ll receive a certain die to decide on which room you’re going next. (It seems like there will be 2 kind of dice. one of the dice allows you to move forward.
For e.g. if you’re in room 8, the die will require you to go to room 9~50. However, if you get another kind of die, you can either move forward or backwards).
In order for you to move on to next room, you have to go to your inventory and right click on the die to move on.

4. There are 50 rooms in the Beehive Adytum. If you are lucky enough to not die at all, you’ll still need at least 2 mirage stones to complete the whole Beehive Adytum.
Considering the fact that you might get pk’d, bad luck or even mission failure, it’s is recommended if you bring along 20~30mirage stones.
It’s also recommended to bring along some money in case you have to purchase something. There are cheap strength cards and other cards for sale at the starting point.
Thus, it’s best if you buy 1 or 2 cards and store it in your inventory before you start the quest (in case you get stuck at the card part). The hardest parts in the whole
Beehive Adytum are those rooms that require you to survive/kill mobs. Therefore, players should bring along enough HP and MP pots.
If you’re not wearing good equipments, get all the buffs you can get (Rainbow’s side note: from EP, WB, WR, WF, EA).
This is because if you die at the last few rooms, you have to restart all over again. If you find it hard to do a certain quest,
ask for help from other players. Before starting the quest, check the durability of your equipments. The furnace at the starting point allows you to fix your equipments (it also sell pots too).

5. This point is about penalty. If you use town portal skill at any room, you’ll have to restart all over again. IF you ever die (for whatever reason-pk, mission failure etc.)
you’ll have to start all over again, UNLESS you still have the demonic cube with that room number with you (Rainbow's side note: like if you die in room5.
after you get back to the starting point the die is still asking you to go to room5, then you don’t have to start all over again. I’ve gotten this before too).

6. When it comes to killing mobs, party members without that quest cannot help by killing the mobs because those that they’ve killed will not be counted. These kinds of rooms are categorized according to levels:

Lv 40-49
Lv 45
Lv 50-59
Lv 55
Lv 60-69
Lv 65
Lv 70-79
Lv 75
Lv 80-89
Lv 85
Lv 90-95

These mobs melee when you’re close to them and uses magic attack if you’re a range attacker.

7. You’ll only get your rewards after finish 50rooms (Rainbow’s side note: eh? I got my reward at room 48).

For lv 90+: you get 10W exp and 2W SP. (Rainbow’s side note: I think this info is wrong. it's impossible for you to get even lower exp than lv50+. judging by the pattern for the exp gained, Lv 90+ should get around 45W exp and 9W SP)
Lv 80+: 40W exp and 8W SP
Lv 70+: 35W exp and 7W SP
Lv 60+: 30W exp and 6W SP
Lv 50+: 20W exp and 4W SP

+ a box that will give you badge of technique. (Rainbow’s side note: and some kind of material which they claimed is used for crafting high quality equipments.
It can only fetch you around 100gold per piece of mats if you NPC it.
And let’s not forget about the Chapter of Destiny that comes along with these rewards upon completion if you're lv90+. Thanks luciferhawk373 for stating that it's badge of technique.)

(Rainbow’s side note: if I’m wrong, W stands for 10,000. thanks )

* Tactics and Strategies to complete the Beehive Adytum

About the room number, room’s name, whether it’s a PK zone, the element of the mobs, the mission and the strategy.

(Rainbow’s note: I’m not good with the translation of the room name. I’ll leave these out/give a rough gauge of what it’s suppose to mean then).

Room 1: This is the place you reach upon entering Beehive Adytum.
-Safe zone
-Earth element
-Exchanging of the mission emblem for demonic cube. you can only exchange it once per day.
-When you leave the Beehive Adytum, all your dice, strength cards and other cards will be removed from your inventory.

Room 2: Digging of treasure boxes
-Safe zone
-Earth Element
-Dig 5 boxes
-Gets the mission from the NPC and starts digging.
-Ease of mission: Easy

Room 3: Slaughtering Ground
-Safe zone
-Earth element
-Kill 5 mobs
-Gets the mission from the NPC and starts killing.
-The mobs will melee you if you are close enough and use magic attack for range attackers.
-Ease of mission: Normal

Room 4: Killing the Moles (Rainbow’s side note: eh.. it sounds weird.)
-Safe Zone
-Earth element
-Kill 10 mobs
-Gets the mission from the NPC and starts killing.
-The mobs are all [?] level but are relatively easy to kill.
-Slow spawn rate though.

Room 5: Counting the Apples
-Safe zone
-Earth element
-Count the apples (those balls in the sky) to answer questions
-Ease of Mission: Depends on your ability to count (this answer is by rainbow :p)

Room 6: Open sesame
-Safe zone
-Earth element
-The first room without NPC: you’ll only see a mob that does very low damage on you (but it’s got high defense).
-Defense skill does not work at all. (Rainbow’s side note: WF’s bramble array will not reduce 75% damage here.)
-I’m pretty lost this part. But I think we are supposed to attack it. And we should be able to get it killed after some time.
After the mob is killed, a NPC will appear. (original phrase is here: 开始只有一只怪全屏无视防
御攻击但是攻击很低除了皮厚外没什
么难的 有足够的药打过去只 是时间问题
anyone that can translate it better, feel free to correct me.)
-Once the mob is killed, everyone in the room can talk to the NPC.
-Players with HH90 armor +3 will need at least half an hour to kill the mob (if they solo).
-If there are many players, it will make this round easier to pass.
-Ease of Mission: Hard. It’s a nightmare for low level players.

Room 7: Listening Room:
-Safe zone
-Earth element
-You’ve to pass through a bunch of mobs
-There are two types of mobs here. One of the will agro you and the other will not.
-Those which will agro you will make some kind of noise while those that will not agro will not make any noise
-If you here noises when you’re about to pass through, you can change your route to avoid dying.
-WF can use their pets to scout for a safe path before starting.
-When you’re doing this room, switch off the background music (bgm) and max the sound effects to hear the noise the mobs might be making.
-There are rumors that the 1st lane on the left is safe to pass.
-The quest initiating NPC in this room does not allow you to synthesize dice ticket (the quest completing NPC does).
So it’s better for you to bring enough tickets to avoid having to do this twice.
-Ease of Mission: Hard

(Rainbow’s side note: for this room, you can stick to the wall. when you get teleported to that room, you appeared at a corner right? if you walk straight, you'll see the NPC.
after talking to it, go back to the spot where you spawned and this time turn left. it's a longer route to the NPC but remember, stick to the wall!)

Room 8:
-Safe zone
-Earth element
-Dig 20 boxes
-Have to give 100k to initiate the mission.
-After finishing the mission you’ll get a box. There are two kinds of cards you might get. Either the villain card which can be NPC’d for 1 gold or the other card which allows you to NPC it at 1mil.

Room 9: Stay alive for 100sec
-Safe zone
-Earth element
-Survival game
-If you can hold out for 100sec, you’ll get tp-ed to a place with the finishing NPC
-There will be a ball in the middle of the room that will keep damaging you. It’s got “ignore injury” and “ignore defense” status
(rainbow’s side note: which means bramble array or other stuff are not useful here too: P)
-If you’re a MG/EP, you can heal yourself to survive this room
-There are people who’ve stayed in the room for near 100sec before taking the mission. After taking the mission, they will run to a corner and hide.
-This is because, after 100sec, the mob will not target you anymore. So, as long as you stay in the corner and no one enters the range, the mob will not hit you.
-Ease of mission: Normal

Room 10: (it’s something like “Explosion room”)
-Safe zone
-Earth Element
-Bomb
-Mission succeed after finishing your mission at the NPC
-You have to get to room 17 and 22 in 10mins time to get the NPC to remove the bomb. Else, the bomb will goes off and you’ll die and get back to the starting point.
-Ease of Mission: depends on your speed. If you’re a hell WF with dark fox transform, it should be easy isn’t it? If you’re an EP…

Room 11: Bored
-PK zone
-Earth element
-Prison type
-Find the NPC to get the mission
-Wait for 3mins but be careful not to get PK’d by anyone. (Rainbow’s note: But who will want to PK you when it’s not required? Unless it’s people who’re KOS-ing you…)
-Ease of Mission: Easy. Unless you’re being KOS-ed by the whole server

Room 12: 3-way road of fate
-Safe zone
-Earth element
-Lottery type
-Get the mission from the NPC
-You’ll either get a die that allows you to move forward by 2 or move backwards by 1 (in terms of room no. of course)
-Ease of Mission: Easy

Room 13: 6 people working together
-Safe zone
-Earth element
-You either pay money or you party up with 6 people to finish this room.
-If you chose the partying part, you’ll have to kill a monster together to pass the quest.
-Ease of mission: Unknown. Not sure about the strength of the mob.

Room 14: I don’t want to leave yet (Rainbow’s note: This is the original name I think.)
-PK zone
-Earth element
-One player has to die (either to the mob in the middle that keeps attacking you or get PK’d)
-After one of the player died, the mob in the middle will be replaced with a NPC. And everyone in the room (who has yet to die) can complete the quest.
-Ease of mission: Depends on how crowded that room is. Imagine waiting there for a few hours for someone to get in...

Room 15: Secret something (seriously have no idea how to translate that.)
-Safe zone
-Earth element
-Time limit of 1min to finish killing as many mobs and pass it to the NPC. If you exceed 1min, the mission will fail.
-Every kill will allow you to get 1 secret token
-Submit the mission after killing 5 of them because the re-spawn time is more than 1min.
-Ease of mission: Depends on the number of players in the room

Room 16: Unite to defeat the devil
-Safe zone
-Kill 1 mob or pay to pass
-Get the mission from the NPC: either
*Mission 1: kill 1 mob (party is allowed)
*Mission 2: pay to leave

Room 17: same as room 8

Room 18: Not strong enough
-Safe zone
-Earth element
-Need 10 strength cards.
-Either buy it from the furnace at the starting price before you begin this or buy it from the players nearby
(Rainbow’s note: Oracle’s price for the strength card when you are inside the room is around 200k)

Room 19: Happy Robber
-Safe zone
-Earth element
-The only room that doesn’t require you to give dice ticket
-The mission here is to rob the NPC.

Room 20: 3-way road of fate again
-Same as room 11. but this time you either move forward by 4 or move backward by 2.

Room 21: Monster hunter
-Safe zone
-Earth element
-You have 2mins to kill 2 mobs
-The mobs are hard to kill and they cast the blood sucking skill if you’re range (as usual, melee when in the melee range).
-If you’re really not strong enough, get someone to help out.
-Ease of Mission: Difficult

Room 22: same as room 15

Room 23: Hard to differentiate between the real and the fake
-PK zone
-Earth element
-Kill 1 mob
-There are a few similar looking mobs at a room. You have to kill one of them. If you’re lucky, you get the one that’s got a short live. Else you get one that’s harder to kill.
-Beware of PK

Room 24: trickster box
-Safe zone
-Earth element
-You have to dig a certain amount of boxes and the amount is determined by the previous player who finished the quest already.
-You can choose whether you want the next player to dig 5, 20 or 100 cards (Rainbow’s note: but please, be nice and choose 5cards ya?
I was lucky that I only have to dig 5 of it. Thanks Wen. I saw the message that you were the player before me. Death@@ had to dig 100cards I think. LOL.)

Room 25: Land mine
-PK zone
-Water element
-You have to pass through the land mine to get to the finishing NPC.
-Please prepare yourself with enough dice ticket because the initiating NPC does not allow you to synthesize dice ticket. Neither do they sell it.
Back to top Go down
Audray

Audray

PostSubject: Re: Beehive guide for the benefit of all   Beehive guide for the benefit of all I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:21 pm

Room 26: Controlling life and death
-PK zone
-Earth element
-After taking the mission from the NPC, dig 5boxes to pass the mission
-The only difference when it comes to this digging quest is that there are mobs guarding the box.
You can pull the boxes to the corner of the room before going back to dig. Those mobs move really slowly, so you don’t have to afraid of getting hit.
-Beware of PK
Ease of Mission: Easy

Room 27: Real listening room
-Safe zone
-Earth element
-Same as room 7 (Rainbow’s note: However, the little trick taught by me cannot be used here anymore =’( )
-No selling/synthesizing of dice ticket at the initiating NPC.
-Ease: Difficult

Room 28: Real counting the apples
-Safe zone
-same as 5 but there will be more balls for you to count

:edit from ur Room 28

Room 28: Real counting the apples
-Safe zone
-same as 5 but there will be more balls for you to count

only for blue and white balls:(

For blue balls
1. If you're given the option 13, 14 or 15, the answer is 14.
2. If you're given the option 14, 13 or 12, the answer is 12.
3. If you're given the option 11, 10 or 12, the answer is 12.
4. If you're given the option 09, 14 or 12, the answer is 12.
5. If you're given the option 08, 12 or 11, the answer is 11.
6. If you're given the option 09, 10 or 11, the answer is 11.

For White balls
1. If you're given the option 10, 09 or 11. the answer is 11.
2. If you're given the option 10, 08 or 11, the answer is 10.
3. If you're given the option 10, 08 or 09, the answer is 10.
4. If you're given the option 11, 10 or 09, the answer is 11.

Edited By FieryMini
For Red balls
1. If you're given the option 12, 11 or 10, the answer is 11.
2. If you're given the option 14, 13 or 12, the answer is 12.

Room 29: Real slaughtering ground
-PK zone
-Earth element
-Harder version of Room3
-Uses blood sucking skill for range attackers and melee for melee attackers.
-Ask for help if it’s too difficult

Room 30: Stay alive for 100sec if you’re a man (Rainbow’s side note: Woah, I remember this stupid room’s name.
cuz I wasted 30k of my hiero here! And I’m not a “man”, why should I withstand 100sec. sheesh.)
-PK zone
-Water element
-Survival game
-Harder version of room 9
-Attack of mob increases
-Ease of mission: Hard

Room 31:
-Same as room 15 and 22
-If you fail to kill the mobs within the time given, you’ll have to start all over again

Room 32: Even more bored
-PK zone
-Water element
-Prison type
-Same as 11, stay there for 5mins

Room 33: Info on monster hunter
-PK zone
-Water element
-Kill 2 mobs in 2min
-Harder version of 21
-If failed to finish in 2mins time you’ll have to restart the whole mission
-Ease of mission: Difficult for non-WF

Room 34: Actually I don’t want to leave yet
-PK zone
-Harder version of Room 14
-Attack from the ball mob gets higher
-Ease of mission: Very difficult

Room 35: Cross road of fate again
-PK zone
-Water element
-Lottery type
-Advanced version of Room 20. This time you either move forward by 6 or move backwards by 3.

Room 36: Dig till you drop
-PK zone
-Earth mob
-Dig 10 boxes (the advanced version of Room 2 with PK enabled)

Room 37:
-Safe zone
-Earth element
-Pay 200k to pass through. You’ll gain a box that either gives 3mirage stones, villain card, or other cards.

Room 38: BT version of Land mines
-PK zone
-Advanced version of room 25 (the difference is that there is a patrol here and it is immune to injuries)
-Strategy: There will be only 1 patrol. So, you stick to the wall to let the mob pass. After the mob pass by,
walk pass the land mines (rainbow’s note: remember to look for the correct time to pass the land mines. You don’t want to get bombed.) and finish the quest.
-Sale/synthesize of dice ticket is not available at the initiating NPC.

by BlueMagi: BT=Bian Tai=Crazy. Which means that this is the crazy version of Land mines.

Room 39: You reap what you sowed
-PK zone
-Earth element
-Advanced version of room 24 but this time the boxes are even further apart and PK is enabled.

Room 40: Good or Bad
-Safe zone
-Earth element
-Dig 20boxes
-There’s a chance of getting a card that can be sold for 5mil. The chance of getting this card is based on reputation.

Room 41: 3 unite as 1
-Safe zone
-Earth element
-Either pay to pass or party to kill mobs.
-Harder version of Room 13

Room 42: same as room 31

Room 43: Unite to defeat the devil
-PK zone
-Earth element
-Kill 1 mob/pay to pass
-Advanced version of Room 16

Room 44: Bomb again
-PK zone
-Earth element
-Advanced version of Room10
-Have to go to room 50 in 10mins to find the NPC to deactivate the bomb.

Room 45: Open sesame
-PK zone
-Earth element
-Advanced version of Room 6
-Lv 100 WR have tried killing that mob for half and hour
-Ease of mission: Very Difficult. Easier for WF of high levels (high level= 100+). GG if you’re lv40 and you reached here.

Room 46: Still not strong enough
-Safe zone
-Earth element
-This time you need another type of card (in Room 18 you needed strength card).
-Tips: Buy at least 1 of all cards from the starting point before entering

Room 47: Survive for 100sec if you’re a hunk (rainbow’s notes: not sure if they used the word hunk. But in the Chinese version, it’s really “hunk”. Erm.. what if I’m a girl? ~_~)
-PK zone
-Earth element
-Survival game
-Harder version of Room 30
-The attacks are harder this time
-Ease of mission: Insanely difficult

Room 48: Dig till you cry
-PK zone
-Water element
-Dig 15 boxes for the mission
-Advanced version of Room 36
-Ease of mission: Very Easy

Room 49: Snatch the prize
-Safe zone
-Earth element
-Kill as many mobs as you can within 2mins
-Each mob = 5k EXP and 1k SP
-Don’t be too greedy. If you fail to submit the quest within 2mins, you’ll have to restart all over again from Room 1.
-Ease of mission: Very Easy

Edited by FieryMini
Final destination of fate
-Safe zone
-Earth element
-End point
-You can choose to get the reward (exp and sp) or another type of special reward ( I have no idea since I never choose the other option), whichever you
choose,you will be teled to another room I suppose ^^
-If you choose the 1st choice and is lv 80 above, you can choose if you wanna continue to room 51- 60
P.S. Cien has unfortunately choose the special reward (mysterious gear) and got something tat got time limit on it,to which i have no idea wat it is,but he lost the chance to get exp n sp. =x

Last edited by Audray on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Audray

Audray

PostSubject: Re: Beehive guide for the benefit of all   Beehive guide for the benefit of all I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:21 pm

Room 51
Got 2 part on this room.
First room are Reqiure to pay 150K and kill 6 of the monsters in 5 minute time.
Second room are reqiure to done it within 5 minute time also. When you get inside this room, there will have a chest board (5 x 5) with diffrent colour. There will have some pillar in between the chest board, just select the colour from the pillar and make sure it is diffrent from other four colour.
(I usually do this on excel before taking the quest, and have most solutions saved, let me know if anyone too lazy to figure out - thy)

Room 52
Kill boss in 12 minute you may give up the mission but will not get the reward. REMEMBER the level and the attack of the boss will increase in each stage. Player please becareful and each boss you kill you may get one bonus card.

Room 53
In this room have three monster and one of it is the mission boss and they are auto attack. Dont try to attack them because is hard to do it just eat or use immune skil, lure them and the ball go inside the goal and they will die if they get inside the goal. After goal you may need to dig a box. Over there have two boxes one is small other one is big but only can dig the big one.

Room 54
This room are reqiure to pay 100k to pass the mission. If you get the jackpot you will have the reward.

Room 55
In this room just get the voucher from the NPC and then get the reward from the other NPC. Reward is random.

Room 56
12 hole
Room for get mission and pass mission: 448,659-----A
(448,659 is the co-ords when you spawn in the room - thy)
Other Room:
448,639-----B, 1st row 1st hole to C, 1st row 3rd hole to D, 2nd row 1st hole to E, 2nd row 3rd hole to A
438,659-----C, 1st row 1st hole to E, 1st row 2nd hole to D, Other no use.
438,649-----D, 1st row 1st hole to C, 1st row 3rd hole to E, other no use
438,639-----E, 1st row 1st hole to C, 1st row 2nd hole to D, 2nd row 2nd hole to B

Room A is for player to get mission and pass mission. After get the mission from Room A, you required help the NPC find one of his brother from five of it. After find his brother and pass the message to him, player require back to room A to pass the mission. If hard if didnt follow above instruction because got 12 teleport hole that may teleport player to diffrent room. REMEMBER if cant find his brother please do not back to Room A because if you didnt pass the massage to his brother and go back to room A you will been teleport back to Room 1.

Room 57
Same as horse racing, got diffrent colour of ball with diffrent effect when player touch it. player need to find the correct NPC to get mission and pass mission within 5 minute. There have total 4 NPC inside the room.
red colour= minus hp
yellow colour= stun
Green colour= slow

Room 58
In this room player will been given a fate of the gold medal but the mission is require two of it to pass it so player require to PK with other player to get the other The fate of the gold medal from player or just provide 10pcs of Universal Card to pass the misson.
( 1 Uni Card = 1 Daemonic Omnipotent Card - thy)

Room 59
Pay for 600k to pass this room to process to room 60 or 200k for other room

Room 60
Room 60 final room for this mission, just pass the mission.
Back to top Go down
CienWi

PostSubject: Re: Beehive guide for the benefit of all   Beehive guide for the benefit of all I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:31 pm

Please be informed that I try 6 times to be able to pass Beehive . lol!

Well, pls record it in Aegis pw book of record lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beehive guide for the benefit of all   Beehive guide for the benefit of all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beehive guide for the benefit of all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AEGIS :: Guides :: Quest Guides-
Jump to: