AEGIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AEGIS - Perfect World Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking For DyeZ

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MangoZ

Looking For DyeZ Empty
PostSubject: Looking For DyeZ   Looking For DyeZ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 3:16 pm

DeaR All GuiDies,

PleAse Pmz me If You Wish To Sell your DyeZ with Your Offer with my In game NIck - MangoZ. PriCe will be consideR based On the Market Price and Of Course, if it Is aFfordablE~
Back to top Go down
GuildMaster

Looking For DyeZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For DyeZ   Looking For DyeZ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:48 pm

Hi MangoZ,
Doyou know where to get it? Apart from Item Mall lol!
Back to top Go down
YCL

YCL

Looking For DyeZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For DyeZ   Looking For DyeZ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:15 am

Auction Hall n Stall ? ^^
Back to top Go down
MangoZ

Looking For DyeZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For DyeZ   Looking For DyeZ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:04 pm

Hi All Sweet mates ,

For the Dye, most of the player purchase with cubit. When they get the colour which unsuits to them, they will probably throw to Action Hall for sale. Besides, stall would be a best place too. For different colour, different range will be quote up accordingly. Garnet, Pure White, Pure black - this 3 type colours will be sold around 7-9m. For Bisque , Shallow Sand - would be the second higher ranges - which around 1m - 2m. In case, you have seen someone who sell cheap rate at stall, you may purchase and re-sell up. It may earn a lot, least 1m if luck is surrounding you. For more info, may pmZ IcezWorld always Smile
Back to top Go down
GuildMaster

Looking For DyeZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For DyeZ   Looking For DyeZ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:18 pm

Thanks MangoZ, its also give us trading idea, how to make 1M money faster.

geek Soon, I will have GOLD equip lol! (Dreaming)
Back to top Go down
MangoZ

Looking For DyeZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For DyeZ   Looking For DyeZ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:04 am

Dear Sweet Guidies,

is IceZ Or MangoZ here. Whoever seen anyone selling Bisque Dye for 500k in ADC stall, you may purchase it immediately and sell it with 1.m - 2m. The Best Location to seeling Dye is beside the Auction Hall (at South). I would said South due to West is too crowded and kind of Lag since many gamers setting the stall there. Bisque dye is famous and likely by girl. Before they check on Auction Hall, they are for sure will click your stall for viewving since it is just besides. One more tips, you may also set your stall by Purchase Bisque dye with range of 400-450k. I had tried this before and with blessful, some player throw the Bisque dye to my stall for sell. I get cheap and re-sell with higher range price. Be frank, the price is always create by the gamer. So, some gamer may wish to sell the thing out with cheap as they need fast cash in terms of setting stall. Not every gamers will set stall~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking For DyeZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For DyeZ   Looking For DyeZ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking For DyeZ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AEGIS :: Guild Market :: Buy things-
Jump to: