AEGIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AEGIS - Perfect World Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wondering......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YCL

YCL

Wondering...... Empty
PostSubject: Wondering......   Wondering...... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:13 pm

What should I write here...

It's kinda boring...
What I think now is to get some people who write in the forum before the forum dies lol!

Checking the time...no troubles anywhere...actually expecting them n a lil panics means good...

Thinking that I'll have things to do on Sat morning which means I'll just set stall to sell stuffs...

What else...hungry lol!

Whatever...
Back to top Go down
YCL

YCL

Wondering...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering......   Wondering...... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 4:27 pm

I've been dominating the forum in a one-man show Sad

Training on Sat n Sun with a time like office hour Sad
Back to top Go down
Agnesx

Wondering...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering......   Wondering...... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:42 am

Don't want to sound like a downer, but sometimes, people are more into the game that they barely check up anything, let alone the forums.

One thing I would do is to put this forum's address into the guild somewhere, like, for example, the Notice board of the guild window in game. Might not attract many, but I know it works in the long run.

I myself did not know of the forum's existence until xHatsunex told me about them.

Just a suggestion I thought I could drop in.

PS If the above suggestion doesn't work, I'm all out of ideas.
Back to top Go down
YCL

YCL

Wondering...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering......   Wondering...... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 11:41 am

Well, that was once written in guild manifesto, but for now we need the guild manifesto for emergency clean up message Very Happy

I know of it, basically I myself only write when I'm free at office, making notes as I remember what I want to put in every now n then...n just post it up after there's enough thing.

Later I'll just put it back when the time comes.

Feeling good today after managed to kill Darkwolven Lord on my own, surely a tough one...maybe I'll just level a bit n probably can take up Zhang n Mardook as well, less relied on my friends Very Happy

Feeling both fresh n sleepy right this very moment...again no problems to take care of, wonder if I should just make one, nah...that's just my crazy idea. So guess it's reading time again. May as well prepare myself to take some certs.

Wishing for a rain n a strong wind blows...not as strong as to bring trees or anything fall though or it'll be a mess.
Back to top Go down
gilrael

Wondering...... Empty
PostSubject: Here I come in your assistance   Wondering...... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:47 am

I just want you know that there are at least one aegian (me, myself and I) who'd like to mantain this forum safe and sound.

Nevertheless it's too late (1:30 a.m. here) and I'm not able to say anything smarter at this hour.

So consider this a greeting and a cooperation offer.

See you here and in P.W.
Back to top Go down
YCL

YCL

Wondering...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering......   Wondering...... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:33 am

That's nice to hear Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wondering...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wondering......   Wondering...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wondering......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AEGIS :: Tavern :: World Tavern-
Jump to: