AEGIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AEGIS - Perfect World Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Others Online Game - Sharing Please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CienWi

Others Online Game - Sharing Please Empty
PostSubject: Others Online Game - Sharing Please   Others Online Game - Sharing Please I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:50 pm

Dear All,
As a gamer, I'm sure all of you at least try and will look for other MMORPG or others online game.

It will be nice to hear others good game or even screenshot of tat game with your char (if you want to share)

I'm now a bit fascinate for AION
http://na.aiononline.com/en/

Pay to Play What a Face
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Others Online Game - Sharing Please   Others Online Game - Sharing Please I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:41 pm

http://www.runesofmagic.com/
Pretty interesting the dual class system and you can switch classes and lvl separate both and use certain skills of one class while play the other. I have a priest/mage there(not like I play much any games lately..including this RoM). There will be 2 new classes added in future, druid and warden. Oh yes, there is housing and you can get the house itself totally free. Sure furniture and stuff costs. I have my empty 'hole' :p And there is pve server.
Kind of reminds me WoW.

Big dream is to have my great return to Lord of the Rings Online *sigh*. In after few trials and havent played it since end of 2007. Anyways its THE game for me..mostly for the world, story.
Back to top Go down
CienWi

PostSubject: Re: Others Online Game - Sharing Please   Others Online Game - Sharing Please I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Eva, which english server you play in?
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Others Online Game - Sharing Please   Others Online Game - Sharing Please I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:49 pm

I think its Macantacht, pve one. But gotta check when Im home.
As said Im not very active but have the game downloaded since the open beta, last year sometimes. Funny last time I entered after long long break even forgot how to type in chat-.- Have to press enter to have chat enabled. I forgot that and someone buffed me and I wanted to say thanks but I couldnt silent So damn embarrassing.
There are many confusing things for me there, still. And Im low lvl too Razz . And lost with map.

edit: its Macantacht european pve server :p. There are 3 channels..no idea whats difference ..Im on 3 now Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down
CienWi

PostSubject: Re: Others Online Game - Sharing Please   Others Online Game - Sharing Please I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:00 pm

Ok meet you on channel 3 and that server. Downloading the game now.. will informed the IGN after I manage to login .. hope no tech issue arise
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Others Online Game - Sharing Please   Others Online Game - Sharing Please I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:07 pm

Smile guess we can switch channel anyways Smile And hope works for you to get in game. And hope to find each other somehow Embarassed My social level there is zero Laughing Remember Bridget Jones in the movie being drunk and singing All by myself? Kind of fits me Laughing Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D0zfB1l1x0 Laughing
Back to top Go down
YCL

YCL

PostSubject: Re: Others Online Game - Sharing Please   Others Online Game - Sharing Please I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:11 pm

patching seems take forever for me, with this I'm doubting if I won't be lagging when actually playing it
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Others Online Game - Sharing Please   Others Online Game - Sharing Please I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:13 pm

was same here...once or twice took ages to patch it and at times I lag..especially at places with more players..and seems even small villages are populated. if its as I, we, checked yesterday you will have like 1 gb of updates.
Back to top Go down
CienWi

PostSubject: Re: Others Online Game - Sharing Please   Others Online Game - Sharing Please I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:20 am

Downloading 3 GB without Download Manager really a pain for my PC.

Im searching Download Manager (free) , Orbit is good?

I learn from RoM forum, after client, patch around 500Mbyte...

Hope they really make a good game with those huge files...

Anyway, if anyone already register and can get in the game.

Try European server - Macantacht european pve server :p. There are 3 channels..no idea whats difference ..Im on 3 now (paste from Eva note)

Yeah PvE.. if you like to join PvP server feel free and let us know here also lol!
Back to top Go down
CienWi

PostSubject: Re: Others Online Game - Sharing Please   Others Online Game - Sharing Please I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:14 pm

Below still Close Beta for English version

http://do.us.changyou.com/game/an01.shtml

The chinese ver is :

http://tl.changyou.com/
Back to top Go down
CienWi

PostSubject: Re: Others Online Game - Sharing Please   Others Online Game - Sharing Please I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:45 pm

Those like Sam Kok - The famous Three Kingdom.

Try this website http://threekingdoms.uforia.com/GameInfo/Intro.aspx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Others Online Game - Sharing Please   Others Online Game - Sharing Please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Others Online Game - Sharing Please
Page 1 of 1